Mr. Neu also worked for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, where he worked with Asian Pacific Governments urging compliance with UNHCR guidelines and protocols, as well as complex analysis of Refugee law.
In 2004, Mr. Neu co-founded CharityHelp International, where he currently serves as Vice-President and is on the Board of Directors. CHI is a leading non-profit organization in use and deployment of technology in developing nations, fostering the growth and establishment of Women’s Rights and Education, and Children’s Welfare.
Mr. Neu founded J. C. Neu and Associates in 2007, and then merged to form Kuzas Neu in 2011. Prior to founding this firm, he worked as an associate at W. J. Cahill and Associates focusing his representation on Medical Technology Companies.
He focuses his representation on purchasers and producers of technology, including software, hardware, and emerging technology.
- Represented multiple start-up companies in formation, seed financing, venture capital, and related matters.
- Represented multiple companies in acquisitions, mergers, and sales, in transactions totalling in value well over $500M USD.
- Represented elected officials in federal elections, campaign finance regulations, and related.
- Serves as “outside general counsel” to multiple companies.
- Represented companies in international expansion strategy, acquisition, and positioning.
German – Fluent
French – Conversational
Spanish – Written
Hebrew – Written
PHP – Conversational
JAVA – Conversational
VB – Basic
CSS/HTML – Fluent
AS – Conversational
Masters Certificate in Peace and Conflict Studies: University of Sydney, Australia
B.A. German: Univeristy of Utah
B.A. Political Scienece: University of Utah
A.S. Accounting: Utah Valley University
Short Term Foreign Study:
Christian Albrecht Universitaet (Germany)
Hebrew University (Israel)
– New Jersey State Bar Association YLD – Treasurer – 2011 – 2012; Secretary 2010 – 2011; Monmouth County Representative 2008 – 2010.
– American Bar Association – YLD Law Day Coordinator – 2010 – 2011; Intellectual Property and Computer Technology Sections – Subcommittee Co-Chair
– New Jersey State Bar Assocation – Internet and Computer Law Committee Chair – 2010 – Present