Kuzas Neu serves law firms with a need for experienced out-side counsel related to technology and Internet issues. We work efficiently in the background, assisting counsel in understanding the intricate issues involved in Internet or technologically based businesses. We are knowledgeable in business methods, compliance related issues, contracting and other business based agreements and possible regulatory issues facing these industries.
Our Advisory Counsel Services Include Advice Concerning:
· Preparation and review of specialized contracts, licensing and other legal instruments.
· Resolution of disputes through intervention and negotiation and advocacy in mediation and arbitration.
· Sales and purchases of new or existing technology and Internet related businesses.
· Legal and business advice concerning compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations applicable to the client’s business operations.
· Advice, counsel and advocacy concerning almost any other legal issue arising in the course of Internet and technology based business operations.