Terms & Conditions Governing Your Use of This Website
Last Updated: October 17, 2007
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Kuzas Neu (“Kuzas Neu,” “we,” “us”) provides this website and website-related services (collectively, the “Site”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). This Agreement governs the relationship between J©N and you, the Site visitor, with respect to your use of the Site. It is important that you read carefully and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the Site.
We may at any time, at our sole discretion, revise or otherwise update this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on the Site; any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes acceptance of the updated Agreement.
Further, J©N reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that J©N shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, or of any Materials (as defined below).
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at info at kuzasneu.com.This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots.
1. Important Notices. Kuzas Neu makes available the information and materials on the Site (the “Materials”) for general informational purposes only. The Materials are not intended to constitute, and do not constitute, legal advice. Moreover, the Materials are not intended to constitute, and do not constitute, a solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship is created through your use of the Site or your receipt of the Materials. Anyone accessing the Materials should not act upon them without first seeking legal counsel. Further, the Materials are general in nature, and may not apply to particular factual or legal circumstances.
Our attorneys and associates do not seek to practice law in any jurisdiction in which they are not properly authorized to do so.
All ethical and statutory requirements are required to be observed in the use of this website in both forum and discussion areas, including observation of attorney/client privilege and client confidentiality. J©N shall not be held liable for any breach of ethics, codes of conducts or rules of privilege or confidentiality in connection with any person’s use of this website.
2. Rules of Conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in accessing and/or using the Site and/or any Materials. In addition, your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to:
Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Site employee, agent, or representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site.
Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, or other harmful code.
Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site.
Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users, or about J©N attorneys, other employees and representatives identified on the Site, without their express consent.
Sell, resell, transfer, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Site or the Materials.
Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or Materials.
Frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization.
3. Kuzas Neu‘s Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are and shall remain the property of J©N and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by Kuzsa Neu, you agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, Kuzas Neu does grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to (a) access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and (b) to print out pages of this Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
Trade names, trademarks, and service marks of Kuzas Neu or its affiliates include, without limitation, “Kuzas Neu” “kuzasneu.com,” and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Site that are not owned by Kuzas Neu or its affiliates are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks, and service marks owned by Kuzas Neu or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not either ours or one of our affiliate’s product or service, or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any of Kuzas Neu’s (or its affiliates’) trade names, trademarks, or service marks without our (or the relevant affiliate’s) prior express written permission.
4. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. Kuzas Neu, ITS PARTNERS, PRINCIPALS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, directors, affiliates, associates, and its suppliers, do not make and hereby disclaim any and all warranties that might arise from your use or reliance on the site including links to other websites are contained within materials without limitation implied of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose use.
5. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Kuzas Neu, its affiliates and its suppliers, and each of their respective partners, employees, representatives and agents, from and against all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys fees) arising out of: (a) your activities in connection with the Site; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any improper or unauthorized use of the Materials by you; or (d) any allegation that anything you transmit through or in connection with the Site infringes or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, or other rights of any third party.
6. Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is controlled and operated by Kuzas Neu from its principal location in New Jersey, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject J©N to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of New Jersey and of the United States of America. Kuzas Neu does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Materials, or any aspect thereof, are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site or Materials do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with local laws. We may limit the availability of the Site to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we choose, at any time in our sole discretion.
7. Governing Law and Forum. This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Materials, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of New Jersey, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
8. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is found for any reason to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. A party’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any of our policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and us relating to your use of the Site or the Materials, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between you and us regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and us). Neither the course of conduct between you and us, nor trade practice, shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent.
© 2007 – 2012 Kuzas Neu